weight tracker

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Can't give in


Ok so today I pretty much woke up and cried because I gained half a pound somehow and I'm really not sure why. Almost binged but I stopped myself and I'm really glad I did. I know that wouldn't make me feel any better, it would only make me fatter. I wore my new skirt from J Crew today. I was relieved that it fit, and it actually looks pretty good on me, it's the right length and the color (a flawless coral) is stunning. It's in a size 6 though...so I'm upset that it's not too big. Being a 6 makes me feel gross. Like I was a 6 in high school, and that was fine for some reason, but after getting down to a 0 my freshman year of college, a 6 just makes me feel huge. Plus I'm not that tall. I know a lot of girls that can pull off like an 8 or 10 and look so skinny but on my tiny frame it just doesn't work. 
So today I had two classes, a meeting, a workout, and in about an hour I have dance practice. I've had a granola bar (140) and a skinny venti latte (160) and that's it. so 300 cals. But I ran a mile (-100) and I have dance practice for 2 hours tonight so I should definitely have a negative intake for today. If I haven't lost anything when I weigh myself in the morning I just don't know what's going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment