weight tracker

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Wish


All I want for Christmas is to be recovered. Not like be in recovery. Not be assigned a new therapist. Not be fighting myself every single damn day, but actually be recovered. I want to eat normally, and keep that food down, and not hate myself. I wish that wasn't too much to ask. I know I'll still have problems in life, but I just wish I could cope with them healthily instead of constantly reverting back to either anorexia or builimia or my recent sick combination of the two. People don't realize what hell eating disorders are. If I could get out I would. I would give up anything. 
Just ate and purged an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's. Happy Holidays everyone.

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful Christmas wish. That's one of mine as well. Stay strong dear.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) sometimes I feel hopeful, and sometimes I feel like it's never going to happen. I just don't want to be fighting this every day for the rest of my life.

      Delete
  2. One day it will happen. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Lots of Love xx

    ReplyDelete