weight tracker

Monday, February 11, 2013

Limbo

I'm definitely in some sort of limbo. I'm tired. Too tired to do much of anything really. It's exhausting just to get up and attend classes, I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to be able to keep up with the work as well. All I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep. I know my lack of energy is from starving myself and if I could just eat then it would start to get better. I just can't. I feel like I'm screaming out for someone to help me because I can't live like this anymore, but I also can't stop. But they don't get it. They don't get how bad it is because my weight and my health are acceptable to them right now. How low do I need to go? Should I lose 5 more pounds? 10? 15? 20? When will someone save me from myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment