weight tracker

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

making it

I'm actually feeling pretty good this morning. empty. it's nice. I worked out yesterday to burn off the calories i consumed. I ran on the treadmill for the first time in awhile (i usually do the elliptical) and it felt awesome to run again. I also lifted some weights because my arms are super flabby and i hate it. So far I think i've done really well on my plan of having a net calorie intake of 200 or less. I've actually been eating around 200 or under, and I've still been working out! yay! working out is usually my weakness, if i'm not eating much it's really hard to get the energy up to do it. Anyway, I didn't get a chance to weigh myself this morning, I really wish I brought my scale back to college with me, but to be honest i left it at home to help with my recovery... oh well. Maybe I'll buy one at wal-mart on friday as a reward for a staying on plan with no binges for a week. that sounds nice :) I'm just anxious to be able to see the numbers drop every day like i used to. I feel like working out is helping me tone up, but i have no idea how much i weigh... it's making me really anxious and crazy.
I took my test this morning. I don't think i did very well, but i do think i did my best. His tests are so obscure and difficult. I'm scheduling with my advisor for classes for next semester in a few minutes. I'm trying to decide if I should do my regular 16 credits, or drop it down to 12 and give myself a bit of a break for a semester. oh let's be real, i'll take 16. Maybe senior year i'll take a break... Then after that meeting i'm working in the spss lab for my research report on the changing docket of the US Supreme Court. Haha I'm such a nerd but i love it. It is really difficult though, I hope i get it done in time because the data analysis is due this afternoon...I'm almost finished though. When that's over I have a 2 hour lecture. Then crafting for my little and my inspiration sister, and more homework. oops, no time for food.. haha that works fine for me. Maybe I'll even squeeze in another workout later tonight. Today isn't such a bad day after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment