weight tracker

Sunday, March 25, 2012

long day

just had an incredibly long day. I had so much stuff to do for my sorority but all of that is over with now thank goodness. I'm nervous about my weight because i didn't have the chance to weigh myself this morning, but i'll weigh tomorrow. i know i shouldn't freak out. i didn't even eat yesterday. it just bothers me to not know. Anyway, at least i fit into my ritual dress, i was kind of worried about that. i mean, it zips up easily i just think it would look better on me if it was loose. After everything i went to dinner with my little, twin, big, and grandbig to get sushi and celebrate. They almost changed their minds about where to go to dinner and i freaked out because i already had a plan of what/how to eat and if it changed i was just so scared i would binge. i don't even like sushi, so i got teriyaki chicken and grilled vegetables. I ate about 4 bites of chicken and some grilled onion and that was it. My little ate the rice that came with it. haha. Fine with me, i don't even like rice and i especially didn't want the added calories. As far as what i ate, i'm rounding up and estimating about 200 calories. I really barely ate but i still feel kind of guilty for it, like maybe i didn't deserve to go to a restaurant at all? i don't know. i can't believe the weekend is over already. i just want to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment