weight tracker

Sunday, March 18, 2012

ok day


So today I slept in, which felt amazing. Then I got up and changed and messed around on the internet. Then I had a meeting, some homework, a sorority meeting, and then a group project meeting. Somewhere in there I ate a few sticks of carrots and celery and about half a cup of lettuce and diced tomatoes. I'm going to just round that to 100 cals, but i'm pretty sure it was lower. After all my meetings I actually dragged my lazy butt to the gym to work out. I am so proud of that. I didn't really do too much, just 3 miles and some weights, but I burned about 300 cals there so overall I'm pretty pleased with how today turned out. Oh also! I avoided a binge, which is always a pro for me. I don't normally binge, but I do fight the urge a lot. It gets easier for me as more days go by. 
Today's total: -200 cals
i hope tomorrow goes just as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment