weight tracker

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

better

so i'm definitely feeling better than yesterday.
scale said 120.0 this morning :) I'm still not sure what happened, but i'm glad whatever it was is over now. anyway, this means i officially reached my second goal weight! now just ten more pounds until my UGW. it finally feels like it's possible and not just some sort of fairytale wish for the future. no, it actually will happen. I actually will get there. nothing can stop me. it's just a matter of time. In the more immediate future however, i have to lose another pound by next thursday. I promised myself that i'd be in the 110's by the time i went home for break.
other good news: I ate today :)
breakfast- nothing
lunch- celery (10 cal), apple slices (35 cal), pineapple chunks (43 cal)
dinner- greek salad, no dressing (80 cal)
total- 163 calories

Ashley- thanks for helping to keep me grounded, i think it must have had something to do with water retention, although it obviously wasn't period related since..well..still no period haha
struggle2bethin- i like your suggestion and i might use it in the future, thanks. i was able to eat today though :) i guess i was just too upset yesterday. ugh. my emotions definitely get the best of me.

2 comments:

  1. your intake is so awesome :)
    im jealous.

    and i'm glad you got over you hump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you ate and that you got rid of that weird gain. 1lb by next thursday you can do that! Just don't feel like you have to fast to get there. You can do it on sheer willpower.

    ReplyDelete