weight tracker

Thursday, December 9, 2010

really now?

back up to 121.6. this is making me crazy. y'all read what i ate yesterday. enough to make me gain a pound and a half? apparently i gain a pound for every 100 calories i eat. wtf??? ugh. I'm just so sick of this.

however

I actually got my period today. i think. ok i'm not sure. I thought i got my period at noon, but it seems like it's already over...and i'm really really confused?

went to the gym today. i was desperate to work off that extra 1.6 lbs. went 4.5 miles on the elliptical. burned 400 calories. not enough, but it was hard. i was feeling weak :( oh well. maybe it at least got my metabolism running or something.

we had reservations at the steakhouse for tonight. I had to eat. I tried to eat as little as possible. I didn't eat much, but it still feels like too much. ughhh. at this rate i'll probably gain another 4 pounds or something, even though anyone else would lose weight on a day like today. whatever. i hate the way my body works.

intake:
breakfast- 2 pickles (0 cal)
lunch- coffee (15 cal)
dinner- half of the vegetable minestrone (60 cal), one fourth of the grilled salmon (175 cal?), grilled spinach and onions (15 cal), half of the mango sorbet (90 cal)
total: 355

cals burned: 400

so i still ate less than i burned in my workout...but with my luck the scale won't show that in the morning :(

on another note, finals week has officially begun. wonderful. and the boy's getting annoyed because i won't see him. but i'm still kind of pissed about saturday night, and i mean, it's finals week. my hardest final is saturday morning so i need all the study time i can get. speaking of..i should be doing that right now. haha. but i had to post once today! wish me luck :)


struggle2bethin- thanks! I know i can do it, i just wish i was patient haha. all this fluctuating is making me crazy. i just want to be in the 110's! and it sucks that i keep gaining for no reason.

Mel- thanks :) i wish today's intake was as good...

3 comments:

  1. Geh, I know how you feel girl :(
    I've gained 0.6 lbs since yesterday.

    You're intake for today is great, you'll definitely have lost by tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo jealous of your intake! Don't feel too bad about what the scales say because sometimes (like today) I totally screw up and eat SO MUCH and the number stays the same the next day. I never feel good about it though because I never feel like I deserve it- I'm still a fatty. But you had a great intake today so whatever the scales say just remember you did great today and you should be proud of yourself :) Best of luck tomorow haha!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're blog has just pulled me in. i randomly stumbled across it. but i'm glad i did. i love the way you started it off talking about sins. because the way i see it, eating is a sin. keep strong. :) and maybe you could check out my blog, i've just started writing.

    ReplyDelete