weight tracker

Saturday, December 4, 2010

excited!


first things first: it's snowinggggg!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm from the south so it's kind of a big deal to me haha. most of the people that go here are from the northeast so they're actually kind of pissed about it, but i'm so so so happy right now! it's so pure and clean and beautiful :) I never want it to stop.
another reason i'm excited: so i was 123.6 yesterday morning, 123 last night, and 121.6 this morning :) I'm getting so close to my goal of the 110's for break. 2 and a half more pounds to lose until i'm 119, and then i just need to focus on maintaining it until and during break. then once i'm back in january, i can lose those last 9 pounds to be 110 pounds :) so I have 11 more days to lose 2.5 pounds. easy :) that's about 0.2 pounds a day, and i know i'll be losing more than that. so now that i think about it, i want to lose the 2.5 pounds this week and then focus only on maintaing during exam week, because it'll be stressful but also because i need to up my intake to 500 cals a day and get used to that so i can handle being home for christmas break. it feels so so good to have a plan. 
oops, almost forgot to update y'all on the fast. this is the seventh day, so 161 hours without food so far. I'm planning on ending it tonight though, 7 days is enough. plus, I went to wal-mart last night with the roommates to get christmas decorations for our suite, it was so fun and now we have lights and tinsel and fake snow and all, it's so cool, but the point was that I stocked up on food to come off of my fast with. I spent 60 dollars haha, healthy food is so expensive. I got apples, grapes, melon, grapefruit, sugar snap peas, green beans, spinach, onions, capsicum (bell peppers), celery, pickles, V8 soups, hummus, mustard, balsamic vinaigrette, and I can't believe it's not butter spray. my roommates gave me *the weirdest* looks for buying all of that healthy stuff (they normally subsist off of pizza, chips, cookies, ice cream, and whatever unhealthy food is on campus), but they didn't comment on it so whatever. it kind of excites me to have all this stuff around, because it's what i'm getting the urge to binge on, and even if i do, it'll still be like 200 calories max because it's all super low cal or zero cal. it's crazy how i actually get cravings for fruits and vegetables now instead of like ice cream and junk food. so i'm not going to deprive myself from healthy food like that, as of tonight, i can start eating again, as long as i keep it under 300 calories a day, which is easy for me, especially with this kind of food :) hopefully that'll help prevent a ton of weight gain since i'm coming off a fast too..
stay strong everyone, and thanks for all your support :)
remember, you're not punishing yourself by restricting, you're rewarding yourself by working towards your goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment