weight tracker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

floating

i wanna feel reckless, i wanna live it up just because, i wanna feel weightless cause that would be enough


So my title refers to my emotions at the moment. not my weight. haha i'm not nearly light enough to even talk about floating. 
Did you know fasting gives you a high just like exercising because they both release endorphins to help you cope with the pain of hunger? cool right. i just read it today. i always knew exercising did, but never heard it about fasting. anyway, i continued fasting AND i worked out today, so i'm double high. haha. it's a good day.


so i've been fasting for 121 hours straight now. i feel freaking invincible. i already achieved my goal for the fast, so i'm only still on it because i'm kind of curious as to how long i can go before someone forces me to eat. so far the lies and avoidances have worked great. how long can i keep it up before it gets too suspicious? we're about to find out. plus i simply don't want to eat. so i won't. 


weighed in at 124.4 pounds this morning. that's 0.2 pounds less than i was before break, so i reached my goal. and you know what else that means? any further weight loss from here will always result in a new low weight. exciting stuff :)
it's a good feeling to know you're the skinniest you've ever been. i mean, i'm still not skinny. but i'm closer than i've ever been before. 


worked out from 5:30- 7:45 tonight. it's the perfect timing to get out of dinner, plus i'm burning cals instead of taking them in. only problem was working out is really hard after not eating for 5 days...kind of frustrating. but i did my best.
1 mile run on treadmill- 70 cal
4.66 miles on elliptical- 430 cal
4 miles stationary bike- 100 cal
so 600 calories burned, and then i did like crunches and lunges and all for the rest of the time there. not bad really. especially for a zero calorie intake day. (i didn't even have coffee today! just water! that's craziness for me..)


hoping the scale shows 123 tomorrow. cool number right? like the number in general. i know it's still a disgusting weight. anyway, the plan is to be in the 110's (119 at least) by the time i go home for break (a little less than 2 weeks). I can do it. I have to. 




I think i just realized that if i comment back to your comments, you will never know because you don't get a notification like i do...so i'll start replying back within my posts. sorry, i haven't been ignoring you!

Dolce- you've been so sweet! I can't thank you enough :) yeah i was worried my roommates might mess up my fast (it's always hard to tell with them..) but this week's been so busy that the lies came surprisingly easily, and they bought all of them, so i guess i just had a stroke of good luck! I would never be able to pull off a fast at home though...parents are way too in my business. hence the thanksgiving weight gain. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment