weight tracker

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year, Old Habits



133.4
Lost about 12 pounds over christmas break. Still fat. For some reason I haven't lost weight for like the last two weeks though. I'm on my period right now so that explains part of it, but I have been fasting on black coffee for the last 3 days because it just makes me sick to my stomach that I keep seeing that same number on the scale every singe morning. I want to get down to 129 by next friday, I honestly thought I was going to be there like a week ago. I guess I would have if my body hadn't completely stalled out on me. My boyfriend and my best friend were both really pissed at me for not eating yesterday though. Normally college is so busy and I just lie my way out of everything, but they were with me all day. I just said I felt nauseous. That wasn't even a lie. Yesterday was terrible and my anxiety was through the roof so I really did feel sick to my stomach. Not hard to avoid food on days like that. I wonder how long until I start losing weight again. Like seriously, how long can my body hold on to all my fat when I'm only consuming 7 calories a day (approx 2.4 calories in a cup of black coffee)? That calories in calories out nonsense is a load of bull. I've monitored my eating and weight for long enough to know that the correlation that scientists and nutritionists preach just does not work out mathematically in my experience. And they wonder why I'm afraid to eat normally. They don't know my body like I do. I will absolutely gain weight if I eat over 1000 calories.

1 comment:

  1. Well good job on losing what you did over break. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to lose for awhile. I know how frustrating it can be to see that same number over and over. Hopefully once your monthly is over, you will lose. Sending positive vibes your way sweetie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete