weight tracker

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ana survey

found this online, and i'm bored so here goes

ana/mia survey


Favorite Diet Food: salsa and raw veggies (celery, baby carrots, sugar snap peas)
Favorite Binge Food: mac and cheese, chocolate or ice cream
Favorite Exercise: swimming, wall sits

Favorite Thinspo? watching ANTM
Where Do You Slip Up? when i'm around friends that are watching to make sure i eat
When Did It Start? 10th grade, but i "recovered" for two years

Does Anyone Know?
yes but no one that i know in real life, just my online supporters

Do You Want Help? no

How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day? been doing 300, might have to up to 500 a few days a week just to avoid suspicion

What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror?
huge thighs, huge butt, stomach pooch, arm flab

Are You In A Relationship?
non exclusive but yes

Are You Depressed?
no

Ever Tried To Commit Suicide?
No

Ever Been To A Psychologist?
haha yeah, and a psychiatrist

I AM -
[X] anorexic
[] ednos
[] bulimic
[] living off diet pills
[] hungry
[] thirsty
[X] drinking something
[] Under 100lbs
[x] starving myself
[] participating in a fast


PEOPLE -
[x] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic
[x] call me fat
[x] say I’m skinny
[] say I’m ugly
[x] say I’m pretty
[x] spread rumors about me
[X] force me to eat
[] say I eat too much
[x] wish I’d eat more
[x] don't know I'm anorexic/bulimic


I WISH -
[X] I was THIN
[x] I had a better body
[x] I didn't have to eat
[x] I could control myself
[X] I was under 110lbs
[X] I could avoid food
[x] I could hide what I am
[X] I wasn’t fat
[x] I was pretty
[x] I could stop being ana/mia

I LOVE -
[x] feeling hungry
[x] seeing a difference when fasting
[] shaking
[] being weak
[x] losing weight
[] being anorexic/bulimic
[x] green tea
[] diet pills
[x] being able to turn down food
[x] feeling good about myself

APPEARANCE
[x] I am shorter than 5'4.
[x] I think I'm ugly sometimes.
[] I have many scars.
[] I tan easily.
[X] I wish my hair was a different color.
[X] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[] I have a tattoo.
[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance.
[X] I have/had braces.
[x] I wear glasses.(and contacts)
[X] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
[x] I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger.
[] I have more than 2 piercings.
[] I have piercings in places besides my ears.
[] I have freckles.

BAD TIMES
[X] I've consumed alcohol.
[X] I regularly drink.
[] I can't swallow pills.
[] I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem
[] I have been diagnosed with clinical depression at some point.
[x] I shut others out when I'm upset.
[] I take anti-depressants.
[x] I'm anorexic or bulimic or have EDNOS.
[x] I've slept an entire day when I didn't need it.
[] I've hurt myself on purpose.
[] I'm addicted to self harm.
[x] I've woken up crying
[x] I've lost weight
[x] I've gained weight
[X] My weight holds me back
[X] Weight consumes me.
[x] I'm at my thinnest
[] I'm at my biggest
[x] I've lost weight and kept it off
[x] I've lost weight but gained it back
[X] My weight affects my mood
[X] I weigh myself daily

[x] I am jealous of everyone smaller than me
[x] I thrive on compliments
[x] I feel bigger than people who are my size
[x] I feel happy when I'm hungry
[x] I get depressed after I eat
[x] I've skipped a meal
[x] I've thrown food away
[] I've spit food out
[x] I've fasted
[] I've taken diet pills
[]I've used laxatives
[x] I've purged

[x ] I exercise
[x] I exercise so I can eat
[x] I work out secretly
[x] I work out daily
[x] I exercise to counteract eating
[x] I've fainted from exhaustion

I've done:
[] Weed
[] Cigarettes
[X] Alcohol
[] Diet pills
[] Pain killers
[] Anti-depressants
[ ] Ecstasy
[] LSD
[ ] Mushrooms
[ ] Speed
[] Cocaine
[] Other

[x] I have a diet blog
[x] I look at thinspo
[] I collect thinspo 

No comments:

Post a Comment