weight tracker

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

so. tired.

just got back from class this morning. 2 and a half hours of sleep last night. that plus my semi-fast and i'm feeling exceptionally tired. I'm going to take a nap before my next class as soon as i finish this post.
I've stayed on track, I didn't eat anything else last night, and I haven't eaten yet today. I'm still feeling fat though, probably because i'm wearing size 5 skinny jeans, and my tummy sticks out just a teeny bit in them :( guess I should stick to the sixes for now. oh well. however, my ribcage is protruding more and more every day, it's getting a little extreme (which i so wouldn't expect yet at my weight), I almost just want to yell "take it from my thighs already!!!" but that will come. and for now, there's nothing more motivating than to pull my shirt up in the mirror and just look at and feel my ribs. sorry if that's weird. haha idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment