weight tracker

Saturday, October 30, 2010

eventful night

too tired to make this long. so here are the basics:

got kidnapped and taken to panera bread - 200 cals so about 302 cals total for the day, not awful

concert was AMAZING, and i even resisted getting anything from McDonalds while we were waiting for it to be my friend's band's turn. didn't get back till after 1 though.

boy came over to see me :) I really missed him. few confusing things happened though, main one being that he kind of started to initiate the "so what are we?" talk, but then we kept getting interrupted by his phone because his friend was having a crisis, so we never actually got anywhere with that except that apparently he does want to be considered more than a friend? i mean obv we're more than friends but like..title wise. and then he had to leave to help his friend but apparently he had been planning on sleeping over tonight??? what? haha I didn't even invite him to, not that I would mind, I'd love it. i just didn't know we were getting so serious emotionally. maybe we really are taking this somewhere. we'll see.
calories burned- ??? hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment