weight tracker

Friday, October 29, 2010

ups and downs

weighed in this morning at 135 even. so that's good, although I'm not making progress as quickly as I would like. but at least it is progress.
my professor didn't show up for my class this morning, so I got to go home and sleep some more, and I'm feeling alot better. I think most of my stress comes from exhaustion and once I eliminate that, I'm alot happier and less on edge, which i'm sure everyone around me appreciates. Speaking of which...

boy texted me today. he's been really sweet too, and I can tell he wants to see me soon, he just hasn't outright asked yet. probably because i haven't talked to him all week :( oops. but I'm 90% sure he'll ask to see me sometime this weekend, if not today. and i'm pretty sure i'll say yes. It's been two weeks since we've seen each other and i miss him, and since he's been texting me the way he has, I'm assuming he misses me too.

ok
so far today:
vitamins- 15 cal
half a fruit cup- 35 cal
kit kat mini bar- 52 cal

i know...candy??? but my roommate got a care package with a whole bunch of it and she knows i like kit kats so she gave them all to me and since i just sat there she was like "uh why aren't you eating any?" and i was like "i'm jus going to save them for later" and she looked at me like i was crazy and said "there's like 12..you can eat one now" so i laughed and i did... but not too much damage at least. i can still eat 198 calories today. i'll update you at the end of the night on how that goes. so far i have yet to go over my limits ever :) very proud of myself.

so tonight :)
my roommates and i are going to see my friend's band play at this bar a town over. I'm pretty freaking excited. they're REALLY good. I just know they're going to get famous pretty soon, so we try to go to as many shows as we can. I'm thinking we might make it back from that at one or so in the morning, and then maybe boy will come over? haha we'll see. don't get too excited yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment