weight tracker

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

re-inspired

found an ana buddy :) it's already helping, i think i was starting to lose focus, the exhaustion was messing with my goals. but i'm re-inspired and ready to keep going with this.
today I did really well. I ate my vitamins (15 cal), half a single-serving bag of mini pretzels (25 cal), some fresh carrots and celery (aren't they negative calorie foods?), soup (100 cal), and 8 wheat thins (70 cal).
total calories in: 210
burned: 500 from swim practice (website says 621, but i think they have a tendency to overestimate)
i bought a scale of my own today :)
but i'm pretty nervous about weighing myself in the morning, it should definitely be good news, but what on earth am i going to do if it's not?? agh, gotta stay strong.
ok, getting some sleep now, i think i can keep this up as long as i'm well-rested. it's the exhaustion mixed with the dizziness and light-headedness that is wearing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment