weight tracker

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

:)

weighed in this morning: 135.8 lbs!!!!
that means I'm almost halfway to my thanksgiving goal of 130 after just 2 or 3 days, incredible!
I am absolutely ecstatic right now!!!
and it was warm today so i wore khaki shorts (size 6) and they are falling down around my hips :)
i'm sure my jeans will still be tight since it's a different material, but still! maybe I'll be a size 4 by thanksgiving? :0 that would be amazing!
ok i have to keep this up so down to business...
today so far i've eaten my vitamins (15 cal), raw veggies (15 cal), salsa (20 cal), and 2 slices of turkey lunchmeat (30 cal). so 80 calories total, plus i'm completely stuffed, and i got protein! so i probably won't even feel the desire to eat again for a long time.
small problem: roommate just absolutely begged me to go to the bakery with her today. I got out of going to lunch with her by telling her i'd already eaten today (true!) but then i tried to get out of dinner by using my swim practice excuse (it's always worked before...) but she actually was so determined that she was like no...we can go before or after practice, i don't care, i want to go with you. which is sweet and all, but frustrating. so that's going to be tough. but i have 220 calories left for today so i just won't eat anything else until then and maybe i can get away with only eating half of something and i'll definitely get something healthy, i'm thinking maybe the spinach and tomato pita pizza? i'll try to look up the nutritional info for all the ingredients in it since they don't have it listed. and then i'll get an apple as my side.  actually just calculated it and as long as i eat 3/4 of it and order it cooked without the oil, i can eat the whole apple and still be about 15 cals under my limit. perfect!
plus swim practice again tonight! it feels so good to be back, i knew i missed it but i didn't realize just how much. it was definitely a challenge, but i did better than i expected yesterday, and i'm in love with that feeling after practice where absolutely every single muscle is tired. I'm looking forward to another great practice :)
i can't get over it... 135.8, it's actually not a weight that i'm embarrassed to be for once :) and it's less than ten pounds over my roommate's weight, who is super skinny. so i feel like i must be getting close to being skinny :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment