weight tracker

Sunday, October 31, 2010

stuck in limbo

133 exactly again this morning. the scale won't budge, and neither will my relationship issues. how fitting.
worst part is i think we could have resolved everything last night, except that I've been so exhausted that I completely slept through his texts and call. in my defense, I did text him before he went out to all the parties, but it's not like I expected him to skip them, it is halloween weekend after all. I guess I'm just not as in to them as everyone else is around here. but I do wish I knew what he was thinking. what if he thinks i was ignoring him? that's just going to make all of this worse. and even worse than that, what if he thinks i went home with some other guy? i'd hope he wouldn't assume that, but after our talk on friday night, i'm not exactly sure. damn. we really need to get this sorted out fast, because it is causing me major anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment