weight tracker

Thursday, October 28, 2010

patience: what I lack

I'm feeling discouraged, and I know I shouldn't be. I mean, I've lost about 4 pounds since Monday I believe. but the little black numbers on my scale didn't drop today, in fact, they went up two-tenths of a pound to 136. granted, at least it's not a huge gain, but i didn't do anything to deserve a gain at all. I was so good yesterday! plus swim practice was definitely the hardest one yet. only thing I can guess is maybe I accidentally gained some muscle at practice, we did do tons of conditioning. ugh. I'm skipping practice today though. My body is sore all over from yesterday and i know i'd be pretty worthless and in pain. I'll do an extra weekend practice. I'm staying on track though, only 30 calories consumed so far today: 15 for vitamins and 15 for a few veggies and a bit of salsa.
If the scale doesn't show any progress tomorrow, I don't know what I'm going to do. I need this. I need confirmation.
It doesn't help that my emotions are so intense right now from exhaustion. I mentioned that practice was so hard, but i also pulled an all-nighter to write two papers. They turned out well, and it was necessary, but lack of food + lack of sleep = worse than PMS.
ok i guess i'm going to try to nap some now. I'm so tired, and I feel sick to my stomach. on the plus side, when you're sleeping, you're not eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment