weight tracker

Saturday, October 23, 2010

magic number 6

So I went shopping today to buy some new jeans. I just bought new jeans 2 weeks ago but they were already too big. to my considerable delight i am now...
wait for it...
a comfortable size 6.
might still seem fat to alot of you, and trust me I'm not ecstatic about my pudgy bits, but still...
I used to be a 6 my freshman year in high school.
I'm definitely moving in the right direction.
and the most important part for me is that I'm REALLY a 6. I've had so many friends that say they're whatever size they can barely button and zip up. but because they can barely get into them, they have this huge muffin top/belly pudge thing going on. ugh. that's the worst.
no muffin top for me.
just a true size 6 :)

only bad part of the day was my mom took me aside to talk to me about how she was afraid i might have an eating disorder, and she's worried about me since i go to school so far away from home

weight: ? didn't weigh in today, I'm assuming pretty much the same as yesterday, maybe a bit less
calories eaten: 661
calories burned: 470 (4.3 miles on the cross trainer thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment