weight tracker

Monday, October 25, 2010

disappointed

ok so I got on the scale at the gym after class this morning, right before my workout and it said i was 140 :( not acceptable, any number starting with 14 is definitely no longer acceptable. I'm hoping the pound and a half that i apparently gained while sleeping overnight is actually just partially water weight (I did have to drink water to get through my class without being hungry) and also i'm sure there's a discrepancy between the two scales i used. still though, the fact is this number means more because it's the scale i use more often so until i get a scale of my very own, this will be the number i go by, so i must accept it. 140 lbs. damn that's hard to accept. I had a great workout though: 7 miles and 729 calories burned. and i successfully skipped lunch with my friend. no calorie intake at all so far today except 19 calories. I took my vitamins (15 goddamn calories for fucking multivitamins...really??? but i'm sure i need them) and then i chewed a piece of gum in my second class of the day (4 cals). other than that, nothing but water. so today should definitely be a deficit day, even taking the steakhouse into consideration. plus i have an edit to the plan for that. one of my friends can't go and she is obsessed with their cheesecake, so for my dessert i'll just "be nice" and order a slice of cheesecake in a to go box and take it to her! since we're only allotted one dessert, no one will wonder why i'm not eating it! much better than my take a few bites of gelato and wait for the rest to melt plan, it's a total of 400 cals so even just eating one fourth of it which is the least i could possibly eat without people noticing, and i'd probably actually have to eat half, would be between 100-200 calories. ugh. no way. I'm thinking 300 calories is definitely achievable for tonight. hopefully less, but it'll be really tricky because i know i have to eat a significant amount of my entree or people will get suspicious. it is a really nice restaurant after all, claiming that i don't like the food will not work as well here. oh well. 319 total calories still leaves a deficit of over 400, plus the calories my body naturally burns during the day. i'm thinking i should be at least half a pound lighter tomorrow? please please please, i know it still won't be good, but at least i wouldn't be in the 140's anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment