weight tracker

Monday, October 25, 2010

thank you

oh ana, this morning i woke up and for the first time my stomach is almost completely flat, my ribcage and hip bones definitely stick out waaay more. it's an incredible feeling. I'm practically floating on air right now, I wonder how much I weigh. I really need to buy a scale at walmart next time we go so I can stop relying on the one in the gym on campus, or going over to my friend's place to use hers. I'm excited though. I'll head to the gym after class this morning, get a workout in and see the numbers :)
hoping to get out of lunch with my friend today just by being too busy, i'll have to go eventually, like next week and all, but the steakhouse and lunch with my friend in one day? too much for me to handle/fake. I'm hoping to fast until dinner tonight, so that  way the 200-300 cals i do consume will be it for the day, and then my workout will definitely cancel those out :) today shouldn't be a gain day after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment