weight tracker

Friday, October 22, 2010

confess my sins?

I'm not Catholic.
I've never actually been to confession.
I've heard it's supposed to be cathartic, or something like that anyway.
but I don't even know where the nearest Catholic church is, or if they're open all night, or when you're allowed to go in (I know you don't need a reservation, but seriously, there must be some guidelines).
Plus, like I said, I'm not Catholic, so is it wrong to just use a part of their religion like that? I mean would that be like an extra sin I would need to confess?
Too many questions.
So I figured I'd let this blog be my own little confessional.
It's private in that no one will know who I am so I can speak candidly, but it's on a public forum, so anyone can view it.
Maybe there are other people out there just like me. Maybe not.
but maybe, this will be cathartic, or something like that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment