weight tracker

Sunday, October 24, 2010

sabotaged

i ate a chocolate chip cookie. fuck. i did so well all day and then my friend's mom made chocolate chip cookies for him to bring to all of us and my roommates each ate one and i was expected to as well. I picked the smallest one I could find, but according to google it's probably around 138 calories, I'm rounding up to 150 to be safe. fuck fuck fuck. that means at least an extra mile and a half at the gym tomorrow :(
I couldn't even enjoy the damn thing because i didn't want it, i just couldn't not eat it when my friends were all watching.
on another note, I'm freezing. like freezing freezing. everyone's worried, like even my hands are ice cold. I read that ana can make you intolerant to cold, but really? it's 72 degrees in the apartment, my body feels like it's about 30 degrees. this is insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment