weight tracker

Monday, November 1, 2010

halloween...

so today has been long.
and emotional.
and exhausting.
and I kind of just want to curl up and cry until I fall asleep.
and I will, but I have to post first.

set a calorie limit today of 500 for two reasons: 1, my weight is at a plateau so i needed to shift, and 2, it's halloween..come on, i figured it'd be extra hard.
went under that with ease. I can't even count the things i resisted today, and it wasn't even that hard: funnel cake, cookies, ice-cream, pizza, candy (of course), and alcohol. almost can't believe i even did that. i'm so attached to ana that it's not even that hard for me. for most of the day i just huddled in bed anyway, it's been pretty emotional, i don't even want to go into it. i'll fill you all in later but it's still too much of a sore subject and it exhausts me. but basically it did help me eat less.

breakfast: one fourth of a granola bar, 50 cal
lunch: one fourth of a granola bar, 50 cal
dinner: one fourth of a turkey wrap, no dressing, no cheese, 100 cal
            half a greek salad, no dressing, 40 cal
            small apple, 55 cal
            tbsp peanut butter, 90 cal
after partying snack: one slice turkey lunch meat, 15 cal
                                 half a string cheese, 40 cal
                                 half a fruit cup, 40 cal

so 480 cals total. right where it should be, and i feel like i ate a ton. actually it's funny because i felt like i was bingeing when i just ate my snack and it's right under 100 cals because i couldn't even eat more...

still..i might gain tomorrow because i did up my intake, even though it was slight and healthy. we'll see. i'm hoping to drop it right back this week though. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment