weight tracker

Monday, November 8, 2010

ew

feeling full and gross...the best friend from back home figured out my ed is back. he called me and we talked for 2 hours. I ended up feeling so guilty that I ate when I got off the phone, not a ton, but enough, which equals too much. ugh. at least i ran 6 miles today, hopefully that partially cancels out this nastiness. plus i was trying to make myself eat more today anyway, didn't know it would feel that awful though. gotta stay under 500 and workout tomorrow. that's the goal for everyday this week i think. gotta get the strength up but hopefully not gain back a ton of weight. oh and sidenote: going to student health tomorrow morning...my throat is so swollen on the inside that it hurts to swallow, my pre-med friend thinks a virus or possibly bacterial infection but she says my tonsils and glands are more swollen than she's ever seen before.  actually, since everyone knows how much it hurts to eat...this could be a great time for a liquid diet, no? i know, i know, keep the strength up...but an opportunity like this doesn't come all that often, i might just have to take it, at least for like 2 days. mmm soup, water, and starbucks here i come :) i could easily do about 200 cal a day and no one will suspect a thing. ah yes. feeling better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment