weight tracker

Monday, November 1, 2010

stubborn

so my weight is apparently just as stubborn as I am. 133 again. exactly. I'm beginning to second guess my scale because really? how has it not even budged a tenth of a pound in either direction? oh well, I know I shouldn't be upset because at least I didn't gain. but i thought the idea of weight loss was that you would lose weight as long as you ate less calories than you burned, and honestly, eating less than 500 cals a day should mean that i lose weight every day. especially when i eat less than 300 like normal. ugh. frustrating. I just like to see progress. swim practice tonight if I can get my homework/group assignment done before then. I'm hoping I can have just the calorie burn and not build a ton of muscle because I'm sure that's what made me gain last time...we'll see. I just want it to read 132 tomorrow, and it ought to.

so far today
part of a granola bar- 75-80 cal

I want to see him. so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment