weight tracker

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

thank goodness I'm full-fledged?

haha so let's just say today has already been ridiculously frustrating. I had a speech that I worked really hard on this morning that I went over my time limit for, so I was already kind of upset. Then i'm trying to schedule classes for next semester, so I meet with my advisor, and turns out like half of my stuff is completely messed up, so I need to meet with the office of the registrar as well as two different department heads. Then i go to the registrar and they said my advisor lied about what she told me and basically my problem is unfixable so I'm screwed. then i asked for the office numbers of the department heads I had to visit. they apparently gave me office numbers that don't exist because there aren't any by those numbers in their buildings... finally found one of them in a different office by pure luck (still have yet to find the other...) and he said that he can't do anything about that specific problem, but he's going to e-mail the registrar (whoopee, can't wait to talk to them again!). So until then I just have to wait, and in the meantime, try to find that mysterious office, AND talk to my advisor again. Needless to say, considering it's not even 11 yet, I'm pretty pissed with how my day is going.

So I was like "screw it, I'm angry, and I'm hungry. I'm just going to go back to my dorm and binge on whatever I want, as much as I want, and watch tv."

ok um..I get home and there are cookies and candy and ice cream and quesadillas and pasta salad, and cheese, and chinese food, and chips, and mac and cheese, and popcorn, and sodas, and gatorade. All great binge items. nothing wrong with them. I love them all.

and what do I grab?

a glass of iced green tea and a total of 3 pieces of dry cereal. really. apparently I'm so anorexic that I can't even eat a normal amount on a binge.

haha so glad I'm not a wannarexic or I would have gained SO much weight, thank goodness I'm full-fledged.

anyway, weight was actually at 134 this morning, but I blame all the stress from yesterday. I stayed up extra late working on my speech and attempting to schedule classes, and I drank 5 cups of coffee, which probably took me over my calorie limit too, but at least they're liquid calories? idk either way, I needed the caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment