weight tracker

Thursday, November 18, 2010

intake


so i ended my fast today. and i didn't binge or anything. i think i did really well. i even went out to dinner with my roommates and some other friends. so proud of how i did at the restaurant.
breakfast: nothing
snack: coffee, 2 splenda (5 cal)
lunch: half a fiber 1 bar (70 cal)
dinner: ordered a grilled chicken sandwich on wheat bread with only tomato and lettuce, no cheese or sauce and a side of a house salad with no dressing or croutons. half a grilled skinless chicken breast (60 cal), one half of a piece of wheat toast (25 cal) lettuce and tomatoes and cucumber and onion (15 cal)
dessert: coffee, 2 splenda (5 cal)
total: 180 cal
I think I did really really well. especially considering I just got off a fast. 
no more binges for me. i learned my lesson monday night. i'm never going through that hell again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment