weight tracker

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sick of being sick


just ready for this to be over. 
ugh. I've already consumed 150 cals today.
110 from a cup of orange juice and then 40 from half of last night's smoothie. I'm practically drinking my (very disgusting) weight in orange juice lately. everyone seems to think it will cure me so they keep bringing me more and then waiting for me to drink it...ew. 
I'm back up to 131.5 already :( but i am sick, and I'm on my period. do you think i could be 130 by the time i'm off my period and feeling better? I really want to be well enough to get back to working out...I need this weight to come off. Only about two weeks left till thanksgiving holidays. I'd like to be 125 by then so i can have a little room to gain without going back up to the 130's. 
How is everyone else doing? better than me i hope! Come on, keep me inspired!
Stay strong and healthy 

No comments:

Post a Comment