weight tracker

Thursday, November 4, 2010

guilt

finally dropped to 133 again. I guess that's good. better than staying at 134 but I feel guilty that yesterday might have caused it. oh well, I'm back on my normal track today: barely eating. at least that way hopefully i won't be tempted to purge again.

breakfast: 4 chips, 50 cal
                6 pieces of dry cereal, 25 cal
                1 piece of beef jerky, 25 cal

so...he came over last night :)
i missed him alot, and I'm really glad that it was all in my head and we really are fine. He's had a tough week, which i'm guessing is why he hadn't been texting me like normal. so anyway we talked, but not about THE conversation, just about other stuff, but it was still a really good talk. I'm feeling closer and closer to him. plus i think we'll get the chance to spend alot of time together this weekend (hopefully) so maybe the talk can happen then. keep your fingers crossed for me!

oh other good news! I know my weight hasn't changed much, but my size 5 skinny jeans are getting rather loose :) just in the waist and butt though, my thighs are still tight unfortunately, but i mean, they are skinny jeans. so i'm thinking i might be a 4 soon? that would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment