weight tracker

Sunday, November 7, 2010

it worked :)

the one day fast worked. I lost about 2 pounds and now i'm 130.2. So close to the 120's :) and actually, if i remember correctly, i think 130 was my mini-goal to be by thanksgiving, which means that as long as i can at least maintain, i pretty much made it! Now only ten more pounds to lose by christmas break! although more would of course be welcomed as always. to be truthful, i think i'll gain a few back this week as hard as i'll try not to. I have to eat a bit more than normal because i need some strength for a swim meet on saturday. I'm weak as hell right now and there's no way i can compete well like this, so i think possibly a 500-700 cal limit this week with lots of exercise to keep my metabolism going, build muscle, and get my strength back up. then i'll weigh in sunday and decide the best plan of action from there. I might start the ABC diet then. also, i'm pretty positive i'm going to gain over thanksgiving. I know i talked about that earlier, but it really does freak me out. oh well, i'll just try to keep the gain as minimal as possible and then get right back to losing when i get back on campus. ok off to go work out because i'm gong to eat today! if i burn around 700 calories in my workout, then even eating just less than 1000 shouldn't be too bad, and you know i'm not even capable of eating that much! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment